The vacancies advertised below are current opportunities with organisations who are members of the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Provider Network.
If you are a member and wish to advertise a vacancy please fill in our quick and easy submission form.
Job title: Learning Support Assistant with driving responsibilities
Closing date & time: 5th October at 4pm
Contract type: Part time, term time – 32 hours over 4 days
Salary: £18,000 per annum/ pro rata
Description: We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistant who would welcome the opportunity to work at our Dunstable centre, supporting our 16-18 year old learners, ideally with knowledge of or a background in horticulture or landscaping.
• Transporting learners from Milton Keynes to our Dunstable centre and then back to Milton Keynes at the end of the day in our 15 seater minibus
• Working with small groups and 1:1 support, particularly with horticulture learners at the farm
• Assisting the classroom tutor
• Supporting literacy and numeracy
• Help manage pupil behaviour
• Help pupils to access the curriculum
• Support the co-ordination of work experience for students
• Be able to use a PC effectively and have good knowledge with using Microsoft e.g. word
For more information please click here.
How to apply: If you want to find out more about the role please contact Wayne Taylor on 01582 690954 or to request an application pack please send your CV to Emily Potts on 01525 408085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop is committed to safeguarding all our learners and staff. Applicants shall be subject to an enhanced DBS check.