Download the main presentation slides here.
The challenges facing providers over the next 5 years are some of the biggest that this sector has ever seen. Our first East of England Provider Network conference will bring together high profile speakers in the luxurious setting of Newmarket Racecourse, Rowley Mile, to discuss these hot topics and provide plenty of opportunities for discussion and networking. The journey towards 3 million new apprenticeships by 2020 will mean 1 new start every minute.
Are you ready….?
Conference Chair: Rhiannon Mills, Sky News Royal Correspondent
- Sue Husband, Apprenticeships and Delivery Service Director, SFA
- Karen Adriaanse HMI, National Adviser for Careers Guidance and Employability, Ofsted
- Rianne Chester, World Skills 2015 Gold Medallist
- Sarah Gooch and Jill Elsworthy, NHS, Health Education England
- Carolyn Savage, Head of Partnerships, Consumer Services Team
- Nicholas Robinson, Skills Strategy Manager, Department for Work and Pensions
- Wendy Wilkinson, Strategic Development Network
- Karleen Dowden, Careers and Enterprise Company
- And many more…
A wide range of delicious refreshments will be served throughout the day. On arrival you will be served bacon rolls or fresh fruit kebabs. A hot and cold buffet will be served at lunchtime to ensure that you have plenty of time to network and browse the exhibition stands. Please remember to let us know of any dietary requirements when you book your place.
£199 +vat per person.
This conference provides a wide range of promotional opportunities for organisations wishing to network and increase recognition with learning providers operating within the learning and skills sector across the East of England.
The fee to exhibit is £1000 +vat, tickets can be booked here.
In addition to a dedicated exhibition area including a table and power, exhibitors will be entitled to two places at the event, full access to the conference, lunch & refreshments and to have their exhibitor profile featured in the Conference Programme Guide.
For more information please email Admin@AMCSuk.com